Ophthall 3 Mirror Gonioscope
- This Gonio lens incorporates 3 mirrors angled at 60, 66 and 76 degrees and is ideal for anterior chamber as well as central and peripheral fundus viewing and treatment.
- The retinal viewing mirrors are accurately angled and spaced to eliminate “gaps” in the visualised fundus.
- The central portion of the lens also provides direct observation of the central portion of the posterior pole.
- This lens is available in 18 mm. (Advanced No Fluid, ANF) contact design or the 15 mm. “No Flange” version for use on infants and patients with narrow palpebral fissures
- With Anti Reflection Coating