Ophthall 20D Double Aspheric Lens, supplied in wooden case
Field of View 53, Image Magnification 3.0X, Working distance 48 mm
- 20 D Lens provides an extended working distance from cornea.
- Provides excellent imaging of the fundus with balanced magnification to view the optic disc and macula.
- A high magnification provides an increased illuminated field area which makes it ideal for posterior pole scanning.
- Higher magnification than 28D. Ideal for pediatric examination, when scleral indentation is required and for patients with nystagmus.
- With Anti Reflection Coating