Ophthall 2 Mirror Gonioscope
- This Gonio lens incorporates 2 opposing mirrors angled at 62 Degrees
- The retinal viewing mirrors are accurately angled and spaced to eliminate “gaps” in the visualised fundus.
- The central portion of the lens also provides direct observation of the central portion of the posterior pole.
- This lens is available in 18 mm. (Advanced No Fluid, ANF) contact design or the 15 mm. “No Flange” version for use on infants and patients with narrow palpebral fissures.
- With Anti Reflection Coating