ANTERION® utilizes the power of high-resolution swept-source OCT images to provide the most important anterior segment examinations and measurements in one modular, upgradeable platform. The single workflow-efficient solution brings together corneal topography and tomography, anterior segment metrics, axial length measurement and IOL calculation to transform the day-to-day routine of busy practices and clinics.
- All measurements based on high-resolution swept-source OCT images
- Modular and upgradeable platform to suit different workflow needs
- Supports the complete ophthalmic image management solution, HEYEX 2
- Generate high-resolution images and detailed maps including: camera image, OCT image, anterior and posterior axial curvature maps, tangential maps, elevation maps, total corneal power map, corneal wavefront maps, and pachymetry map.
- The data obtained in the cornea analysis combined with the anterior chamber depth and width, lens thickness and axial length determines the parameters for IOL calculations. View the camera image and OCT image to confirm your measurements.
- Measure anterior chamber depth, volume and angle, spur-to-spur, white-to-white and angle opening distances, trabecular iris space area (TISA) and lens thickness parameters all in one App.
- Visualize anterior segment pathologies and signs of surgical interventions, e.g. keratoplasty, LASIK, implanted IOLs and phakic lenses using the versatile anterior segment imaging application.