Why Low Temperature Plasma Sterliizer ?
Safety for people and environment
HPS Series ara the most secure sterilizer replacing current EO gas and Formalin sterilizers which
handle daneerous material(sterilant) for their sterilization.
While much harmful components that impact on human body and the environment are discharged during the emission process of EO gas end formalln sterilization, HPS Series are harmless and eco- friendly plasma sterillzer by decomposing hydrogen peroxide into water and oxygen after completion of sterilization process.
Quick Sterilization Process
HPS Series plasma sterilizer can complete all process within a minimum of 28 minutes While E.O gas and formalin starilizer require at least 12 hours of sterilization and aeration for usage. Therefore, ur›s serias are perfectly economical as they facilitate rapid process and reduce cost of operating machinery
Extended Lifespan of Medical Instruments
HPS Series provide an optimized sterilization environment to vulnerable instruments to heat and moisture. Further more, they give minimized damage to instruments and perfect sterilization results with less cost.
- Simple and Convenient Installation
HPS Series are installed in ordinary power supply(AC220V) and:I can be installed anywhere in a hospital as an exhaust pipe or a drain line are not required due to having no toxic material.
- The diPerent sterilization cycles in HPS saries are programmed to fit the length and characteristic of heat-sentisive medical devices and surgical
- Chamber is made up of aluminium alloy that enablE2S the perfect sterilllzation by maximizing transferring heat to sterilized
- Touch Monitor:-They delight users by providing convenient and user-friendly operation such as touch monitor, sliding door, one push door and the bottle typed sterilant
- The Preheating system enhance the stability and performance of sterilization as it proceeds making instruments in chamber to maintain in a constant sterilization temperature by removing moisture with pre-heat
- The Preheating eystem enhance the stability and performance of sterilization as It proceeds making instruments in chamber to maintain in a constant sterilization temperature by removing mciisture wkh pre-heat